Euromair is a company dedicated to the spraying of paste products, powder products, mortar, continuous mixing, blowing of insulation in attics and walls, low pressure spraying, pneumatic spraying, Airless spraying, high pressure cleaning.
Our knowledge of the market and our teams of professionals trained to your requirements provide you with a complete range of products and a quality service.
Our priority: technological progress at the best price by developing innovative solutions.
- A complete range of 15 product lines adapted to your needs.
- A technical sales team dedicated to your projects in France and abroad.
- Two advice points as well as an after-sales service network approved by us.
- Demonstrations and start-ups on site.
- Training and assistance on the products.
In order to offer you the most efficient equipment, Euromair has integrated since its creation all the trades necessary for the manufacture of EUROPRO and VOLUMAIR brand equipment.
We also manufacture our rotors and stators since the acquisition of MIXER, a specialist in this sector for over 30 years.
All our products are manufactured in our factories in France, Italy and Spain since the end of 2020 for the extension of our towable machine range.
Our design and R&D departments, our boiler making, machining and assembly workshops develop our own machines and spare parts in compliance with procedures.
Quality, logistics and shipping: our products are distinguished by their quality, efficiency and availability.
We undertake to deliver our equipment in France and abroad in the shortest possible time and in the best conditions.
Europe Projection and Euromair, located in Rousset industrial zone, are respectively involved in the manufacture and distribution of professional plaster and paint spraying equipment. They commercialise the brands EUROPRO, VOLUMAIR and MIXER.
- Since 1994, birth of Europe Projection, we have been able to offer our know-how and perfect it over the years to achieve a precise objective: offer professional quality equipment to our customers while adapting efficiently to the expectations of this market which are in perpetual evolution.
- In 2003, Europe Projection experienced a real turning point with the move to new and vast premises in Rousset, followed by the takeover of the Volumair company and the creation of the Euromair distribution company.
- The year 2005 was marked by the creation of a machining workshop for parts in Le Pouzin, Ardèche, called Demapro, as well as the creation of the Ile-de-France after-sales structure.
- In 2006, Volumair, Demapro and Europe Projection merged.
- In 2011, the Arbojet business was acquired and the new generation of Compact-Pro 60 was launched.
- In January 2015, the company Mixer Technology was acquired.
- Since then, the company has grown steadily to reach a cumulative workforce of around 110 people with the integration of new premises with a surface area of over 6000 m² in mid-2018.
- In January 2020, merger between Euromair and Europe Projection.
- In September 2020, creation in Spain of the company Euromair Material Para Construcción.
Creation of Europe Projection
Establishment in Rousset industrial zone
Acquisition of Volumair
Creation of Euromair Distribution
Creation of the machining workshop in Le Pouzin
Creation of the IDF after-sales service
Great diversification of products
Merger of Europe Projection, Volumair, Demapro
Acquisition of the CP 60 activity
Acquisition of Mixer Technology
Merger of Europe Projection and Euromair
Creation of Euromair Spain (EMPC)
The quality and reliability of our products, as well as the technical and commercial service that we offer within the context of our distribution partnerships, have enabled Euromair to be present in most of the major paint and coating distribution chains, rental companies, wholesalers, material merchants and also a good number of independent companies.